Ep #04: Understanding The Incredibly Complex Tax Code with Scott Byrom
With tax season approaching, it is the perfect time to talk about how to prepare yourself to file appropriately. To help me discuss this topic is Scott Byrom, a financial advisor at ProVision Financial. Scott has been in tax planning and investment work for nearly 20 years and has hands-on experience with incorporating a financial plan to be efficient from a tax statement.
Listen in as we discuss how to file correctly for your status in order to save money. You will learn the importance of having a clear mind when thinking about your finances, as well as how to understand your 1040 and the complex tax code.
Listen to the Full Episode On Tax Code:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode About Tax Code:
- The importance of having a clear mind when thinking about your finances.
- What the tax code is.
- How to save money on your taxes.
- Why it’s so important to file correctly for your status.
- How to understand your 1040.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Just having a clear mind helps … not trying to multi-task, answer emails, and do things like that while you’re trying to think about your own finances. ” – Scott Byrom
“I don’t want to be in a relationship with a client unless I can really add value.” – Scott Byrom
“Think about your future self and don’t steal from that guy.” – Scott Byrom
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Scott Byrom: LinkedIn | Facebook
- Jonathan Bednar: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- ProVision Investment Services
- Want to learn more about financial topics like this? Visit our blog here!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: