Ep #08: The Economic Outlook and Stimulus Check Updates
Today I’m sharing an economic update, including my outlook for the markets, what’s going on with the stimulus checks, and what you can do with your 401k right now. There are great opportunities you can take advantage of during this time, as well as important planning that can help you get through this crisis more smoothly.
Listen in as I talk about the good and bad sides of the way the government is handling the economic changes and what you can do with your stimulus check in order to get some relief. You’ll learn the impact that lessening travel will have on our economy, what we need to get back to business as usual, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode About Stimulus Checks:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode About Stimulus Checks:
- Three things we need to see before we can get back to business as usual.
- The effects of less travel and lower oil prices.
- How to get your stimulus check.
- The good and bad that comes with how the government is trying to mitigate financial risks.
- Why it’s so important to have an emergency fund.
- What you can do with your 401k right now.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“The market right now is completely disconnected from reality.” – Jonathan Bednar
“I think we have more of this cycle to get through before we see ourselves getting back to normal.” – Jonathan Bednar
“This is pure stimulus money that you can use however you want—it’s not taxable.” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jonathan Bednar: Twitter | LinkedIn
- The CARES Act
- Want to learn more about important financial topics? Visit our blog here!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: