Time is the greatest equalizer. It is the one thing that we all have the same amount of every day, and how we use our time is what can propel us forward—or hold us back. So in this episode, I’m sharing why now is the perfect time to do a review of your financial goals in order to stay on track and make them happen.
Listen in as I break down how to turn your big goals into micro-actions, as well as the one thing you should be doing every year. You’ll learn specific areas of your financial house you should review today, how to reframe the way you look at pursuing your goals, and more. Remember: “No matter how much time you’ve wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow,” so go and create the life you love!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to channel your ambitions into smaller micro-actions.
- What you should do today to make sure your financial plans are on track.
- Specific areas to look at in your yearly financial plan.
- Why you may want to consider resetting your portfolio.
- How to reframe the way you look at goal achievement.
- The one thing you should do every year.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“What we really fail to do most of the time is break it down into smaller micro-actions.” – Jonathan Bednar
“You have to be able to channel that into smaller steps in order to achieve your goals.” – Jonathan Bednar
“I think you need for forgive yourself if you’re not making progress and remind yourself you have 24 hours tomorrow.” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: