Today I want to talk to you a bit about retirement savings. I recently did a LinkedIn doodle giving an example of two people investing for their retirement in two different ways. I’ll discuss what you need in order for your retirement planning to pay off – and also what you DON’T need.
You will get to see the key areas that make a difference when it comes to investing. The example of how these two people chose to invest will help illustrate the power of leveraging time and having a plan in place, so make sure to tune in.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- An example of how different people invest.
- The power of investing and saving over long periods of time.
- The importance of having a plan.
- Where you may need to do additional planning.
- What you DON’T need in order to be successful in investing.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“My goal is to take you from confused to confident when it comes to money so you know how you’re going to pursue what your dreams are.” – Jonathan Bednar
“Just having a plan in place can accumulate a lot of wealth.” – Jonathan Bednar
“You need to do financial planning and determine if your savings and growth strategy is going to sustain the lifestyle that you want.” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jonathan Bednar: Email | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Mary & Mark Retirement Doodle
- What The Wealth?! by Jonathan Bednar
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: