Happy Thanksgiving! Today I’m not talking about personal financing or business. Instead, I’m taking time to reflect and focus on the things that are most important to me, and I’m inviting you to do the same.
In this short and sweet episode, I’ll be giving you a behind-the-scenes look at how we spend Thanksgiving in the Bednar household, in the office with clients and colleagues, and in the community through our non-profit support. No matter what you end up doing today, I hope that you can take some time to reflect back on your goals and dreams, and place a spotlight on the areas of your life that you are most grateful for.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What I’m up to this Thanksgiving.
- How we celebrate Thanksgiving in the office.
- Why Thanksgiving is a great day to reflect on your life.
- Why it’s important to slow down at this time of year.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“It’s a great time to sit back and reflect on those that are important to you.” – Jonathan Bednar
“It’s less about the pie, and it’s more about coming into the office and having that client and advisor bond.” – Jonathan Bednar
“This is just a super fun time.” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jonathan Bednar: Email | Twitter | LinkedIn
- The Love Kitchen, Inc.
- What The Wealth?! by Jonathan Bednar
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: