Ep #48: Making New Year’s Resolutions Work For You
Welcome to 2022! The start of the year is often a time when people gear back up after the holidays, refocus their energy, and set their New Year’s resolutions. With that in mind, in this episode, I’m sharing how to make those resolutions work for you, as well as what you can do to make meaningful change in your family’s financial plan this year.
Listen in as I share my thoughts on why most New Year’s resolutions fail within the first 30 days and the key things that you can do to make sure that your resolutions don’t fall by the wayside. You’ll learn about some of the changes that are coming into effect this year for your retirement and savings plans, how to take advantage of those changes, and what you need to successfully prepare your 2022 financial plan.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why most New Year’s resolutions fail in the first 30 days.
- How to make your New Year’s resolutions work for you.
- Why figuring out your purpose is so much more than just lip service.
- What changes have come into effect this year that impact your retirement plan, your savings, and your taxes.
- How to make sure you’re moving the needle in your family’s financial plan this year.
- The key things needed to best plan for 2022.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“The reality is that you really have to have your heart and mind behind what you’re doing. Otherwise, it’s not going to work.” – Jonathan Bednar
“Your purpose is where you’ll find the passion, the energy, and the fire to make sure that you’re doing the things you want to do.” – Jonathan Bednar
“If you’re not making progress on your dreams, on your purpose, then they don’t matter to you.” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jonathan Bednar: Email | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Ep #10: The Swiss Army Knife of Tax Advantaged Accounts
- What The Wealth?! by Jonathan Bednar
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: