There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a wild ride. Now that we’re three-quarters of the way through and have our eyes set on 2021, it’s time to focus on the tail end of the year and finish it out with a (positive) bang. That means taking the time to go through our essential numbers, budget for the rest of the year, and get clear on our goals.
In this episode, we’re talking about plowing through the next three months with high-energy and a clear focus on our goals. We’ll be checking in on what we want to achieve, going through the key things that we’ve learned from this unprecedented pandemic, and reminding ourselves of how we can work to cushion our investments from the impacts of any further economic shutdowns.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What we’ve learned from the pandemic that we should be taking forward with us in future planning.
- Key things you should be doing now to get your financial house in order.
- What SMART goals are and why they’re so important.
- How to avoid being negatively impacted by another economic lockdown.
- What you should do with your 401k before the end of the year.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“I guarantee that if you just tune out the noise and don’t spend time worrying about the various day-to-day headlines, your happiness will go up, and then you end up not becoming a thief of your own joy.” – Jonathan Bednar
“You’re doing it one foot in front of the other, and that’s what helps you get to the peak.” – Jonathan Bednar
“Consumer debt is a massive handcuff that really holds you back from your future earnings and robs you of your retirement years.” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: