Today is a follow-up of the podcast from last week, where we talked about the mistakes investors make. In this episode, I want to speak about investor personas and share a couple of different categories people fall into as investors. You may think this is very conservative or very aggressive, but these categories are a little more detailed than it may seem.
Listen in as I cover the good and bad sides of these investor personas, as well as how to incorporate different pieces of each to create the best strategy for you. You’ll learn the most important things to know about investing and the key risks you need to watch out for along the way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The first thing you need to know about investing.
- Key risks to your investments.
- Current event lessons learned from investing mistakes.
- The investor personas—and the good and bad sides of all of them.
- How to incorporate different parts of these personas and create the best strategy for you.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“You need to align your investment policy statement with your objectives.” – Jonathan Bednar
“That investment policy statement is the strategy that helps marry your core values, objectives, and your dreams to your investments, your investment decisions, your allocations, and your overall investment strategy.” – Jonathan Bednar
“Everyone’s strengths are different, and it doesn’t mean that you are subpar or weaker just because you have different strengths than others.” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jonathan Bednar: Email | Twitter | LinkedIn
- What The Wealth by Jonathan Bednar
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: