Ep #39: The Value of Moments
What’s something you’ve done in the past that you would be willing to pay to go back and do again? Asking this question is how we create clarity around the value of the present moment. In this episode, I’ll explain why determining the value of right now is really important and how it could have a big impact on your life and finances.
Because our time on earth is limited, getting a good grasp of what your priorities are and what you value most will allow you to plan your life more effectively. So listen in to learn how to identify your core values and the steps you need to take to get started planning and executing on your goals and priorities.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to put a value on moments.
- Why it’s important to have a clear sense of your values and priorities.
- Methods you can use to identify and organize your core values.
- How to make an effective plan that reflects your values and levels up your life.
- The moments that really matter and how meaningful it is to plan for them.
- Why the value of moments may not have anything to do with money.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Think about how you are valuing your time.” – Jonathan Bednar
“Knowing that time is finite, we need to try to prioritize and identify the things that are important to us.” – Jonathan Bednar
“Are you doing things that are so important to you today that even in the future you would go back and pay a higher value to do them again?” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: