Ep #34: The One-Page Wealth Plan
I get a lot of questions about what the one-page wealth plan is and how you go about planning your finances on just one page. So in this episode, I’ll give you a more detailed understanding of what it looks like, how it works, and why it can be so effective. You will get a starting point and specific examples to help you craft your own one-page financial plan.
The planning that goes into reaching your financial goals is much more complicated than one page, but with this one page, you will be able to find clarity, direction, and a quick starting point. Listen in as I share how important it is to clarify your core values and determine the dreams that drive you so you can use those to set goals for your finances that coincide with your values.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Where the one-page plan fits into our financial planning process.
- An example of how we set up a one-page plan.
- The importance of purpose-driven dreams.
- Key financial numbers to know.
- Retirement risks to understand and plan for.
- Why the next 90 days are so important to your financial success.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Financial planning is much more complex than one page, but what we try to do at Paradigm Wealth Partners is try to make financial planning and finances go from confusion to confidence.” – Jonathan Bednar
“Streamline and simplify things so that you can take a look and, within 15 minutes, know where you stand and what you need to do to get from Point A to Point B.” – Jonathan Bednar
“The one-page wealth plan is the cornerstone to our financial planning process.” – Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jonathan Bednar: Email | Twitter | LinkedIn
- The One-Page Financial Plan: A Simple Way to Be Smart About Your Money by Carl Richards
- What The Wealth?! by Jonathan Bednar
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: